Corporate finance services
We can help you to secure the essential deals for your business. Areas where we can assist include:
- Raising finance from investors
- Securing loans
- Accessing government grants
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Management buy-ins and buy-outs
- Exit planning
- Valuing your business
- Due diligence for investors
There are many reasons for valuing a business including buying or selling a company, selling or transferring shares, or setting up a share scheme for your employees.
Whatever your intention, valuating your company is a very useful exercise. We have a wealth of experience in this area and can provide you with a true, fair and well-informed valuation.
Mergers & acquisitions, and disposals
A merger or acquisition can be a complex and time consuming process, requiring the support and assistance of trained professionals. We can help you:
- Identify potential targets for M&A
- Screen targets for suitability
- Prepare a negotiating strategy
- Raise the necessary capital
- Develop an integration plan
- Optimise the tax and financial position of the combined enterprise
- At other times you may decide to improve your profitability through a disposal. Again, we can help with valuing the assets, finding suitable purchasers, and negotiating the sale.
While few people who are starting a business will naturally plan for its end, it is nevertheless essential to consider how you will exit your business when the time comes.
We can help you to put together a comprehensive exit plan, which will minimise your tax liabilities, maximise your financial gains, and help to ensure a smooth transition of ownership.
From creating a succession plan, to setting a price, choosing the best time to sell, and making the sale, our expert advisers can guide you through the process.
Having in place an effective succession plan will help to ensure that the transfer of your business goes as smoothly as possible, and that you minimise the tax liabilities and maximise your financial gains.
A good succession plan will ensure that control of the business is transferred according to your wishes, while also providing ongoing financial security for you and your family.
From investing in the right people, to implementing your plans, we can help. Contact us for advice on your succession plan.
In the face of constantly evolving tax legislation, we can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of legitimate tax schemes and allowances that are available to you and your business.
We can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities, while freeing up time for you to devote to your business or personal pursuits.
Some of the areas where we can help your business include:
- Deciding on a tax-efficient structure
- Making the most of allowances and reliefs
- Reducing tax on disposals
- Maximising tax relief on acquisitions
We can also help to ensure that your personal wealth is managed as tax-efficiently as possible.
We can advise in such areas as:
- Personal tax planning
- Extracting profit from your business
- Remuneration strategies
- Tax-efficient savings and investments
- Planning for a comfortable retirement
- Estate and inheritance tax planning
- Gifting strategies